Hi, Ali,

Your command format works well. Thank you.
From:Ali Kusay <akus8...@uni.sydney.edu.au>
Sent At:2019 Jul. 9 (Tue.) 11:11
To:孙业平 <sunyep...@aliyun.com>
Cc:pymol-users <pymol-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject:Re: [PyMOL] The 'select' command for complex residue selection

Hi Sunyeping,
I am not sure where your error is coming from (I noticed you also wrote
protein_A in second selection as well). I have however rewritten the command in
a simpler way, so try this:
select sele, (protein_A and c. A and resi 29-33+70-73+116-119) or (protein_B
and c. C and resi 87-95)
c. A is equivalent to chain A and this residue selection formats avoid the need
of annoying “or” statements
Cheers,
Ali
Ali Kusay | BPharm (Hons) | PhD Candidate & Pharmacist
The University of Sydney School of Pharmacy | Faculty of Medicine and Health
424, Brain and Mind Centre | The University of Sydney | NSW 2050
Email: akus8...@uni.sydney.edu.au