Hi PyMOL User -

Are you proficient with Python and Git? Then we could need your help with the
Pymol-script-repo! The project currently has 6 admins, but it seems that most
of them have moved on and are no longer available to help out.

What's needed? Code review on pull requests, giving feedback to the author if
needed, and merging the pull request when it looks good. Also any sort of
maintenance on the code base you feel is necessary and appropriate.

https://github.com/Pymol-Scripts/Pymol-script-repo

The Pymol-script-repo is not owned or managed by Schrödinger, it's a community
project (which doesn't stop Schrödinger from contributing, we're part of the
community as well :-)). The repository hosts most of the scripts and (single
file) plugins from the PyMOLWiki.

There is currently one open pull request from Pedro:
https://github.com/Pymol-Scripts/Pymol-script-repo/pull/105

So if you want to become a Pymol-script-repo admin, please send me an email.

Thanks,

Thomas Holder
PyMOL Principal Developer
Schrödinger, Inc.