Dear pymol users,

I compiled pymol following the guide at
https://pymolwiki.org/index.php/Linux_Install in my CentOS 8 system.
When I tried to launch pymol by the "./pymol" command, I got the following
error:

    Qt not available, using GLUT/Tk interface
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File
"/home/sunyp/software/Pymol/pymol-install/lib64/python/pymol/__init__.py", line
65, in <module>
    pymol.launch(args)
  File
"/home/sunyp/software/Pymol/pymol-install/lib64/python/pymol/__init__.py", line
441, in launch
    _cmd.runpymol(_cmd._get_global_C_object(), block_input_hook)
NotImplementedError: compile with --glut

I then removed the "bin" and the "lib64" directories in the
"pymol-open-source-build" directory and recompiled pymol with the following
command:
       python3 setup --glut install
--prefix=~/software/Pymol/pymol-open-source-build

However, the newly generated pymol binary file does not work either. Launch
pymol give the same "Qt not available, using GLUT/Tk interface" error.

Could you help me with this?Thank you in advance.

Best regards.