Something is fishy... as I do not expect this to happen. I have never experienced this problem.
I made different types of mistakes resulting in such a phenomenon.
* using a for loop and in the command, loading the ligand, I did not inserted the loop variable into the file name
(e.g. I used lig_1.pdb instead of "lig_%i.pdb" % ix)
* it was not with vina (difficult to imagine this situation), but once I generated a set of pdb files with the same coordinates

On the other hand:
https://pymolwiki.org/index.php/Sync