Hello,

Say that I have two small molecules on top of each other at the origin
[0,0,0].  I move one molecule to [50,50,50] and then I pan around and then
try to move the second molecule to the same location as the first.  If I
"translate [50,50,50], name" the second molecule, it will not end up in the
same position as the first.  The "centerofmass" command stil returns the
same coordinates for the molecules despite the image being moved into a new
position.

How can I resolve this? Is there something I can do with the object
matrix?

Dan