Hey list,

I have an actin chain that I've attached linkers to (all the linkers are
identical but have separate chain IDs), and I'm trying to perform mutagenesis
on a specific part of each of the linkers, but whenever I try to do this, PyMOL
only allows me to perform mutagenesis on the first linker. I tried going back
to earlier versions of the model to see if I could properly use mutagenesis
there and it worked, but I can't figure out what is causing the difficulty with
my newest model. Does anyone know what's happening?

Thanks,
Patricia