Dear Pymol Team,

I have been playing around with stereo view using NVIDIA 3D vision 2 system
on Windows. I am using a RTX 2070, together with pymol 2.3.3.

Long story short I have managed to get it to work, but exclusively in
Fullscreen mode. When the session is in a windowed mode, it does not engage
the 3D mode. While I should probably walk away with this as a victory, I
couldn't stop noticing that this behavior is somewhat similar to what I
experienced in Linux with compositing desktop environments (MATE vs GNOME),
and was wondering if there was something I could tweak in Windows 10 to get
the hardware stereo to also work when the session is not fullscreen.

Best wishes
Shintaro