I think you can superimpose the name externally after the image is produced
using GD libraries of python.
Also I am not sure that Pymol labels could help,
https://pymolwiki.org/index.php/Label

-------

I also have a question.
I am also trying to achieve something similar, but with docking output
files where models are saved as frames and I want a particular frame. I
dont know the question should be in the same thread or I should start a new
one.

*Saurabh Gayali* / Post Doctoral Fellow
saurabh.gay...@gmail.com / +91 8800412916

*CSIR-IGIB*