From: Michael Morgan [michaelmorgan...@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, November 01, 2020 11:46 PM
To: pymol-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [PyMOL] pymolrc.pml file location

Dear friends,

I have successfully installed windows version open-source pymol according to
instructions:
https://pymolwiki.org/index.php/Windows_Install<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__pymolwiki.org_index.php_Windows-5FInstall&d=DwMFAg&c=VjzId-SM5S6aVB_cCGQ0d3uo9UfKByQ3sI6Audoy6dY&r=k0gMbcsdOcdbPUNV5tW66KQSZfXL0ewVDPVBp7tqbks&m=b0XxD5JXBQRz5vOkWVm--MTbRwIrp2NV4VfDrEZNODQ&s=5T4ZtRt_7u6kXXx8dsEH8DeDa1JVtCnI22_1UvHTX1I&e=>

I have a copy of "pymolrc.pml" file from my previous pymol, which is not
open-source version and was kept in "$pymol/share/pymol" folder. Where should I
put this file for my new open-source version?

Thank you very much.

Michael