pls. google

https://www.cgl.ucsf.edu/chimera/docs/ContributedSoftware/fitmaps/fitmaps.html
https://www.cgl.ucsf.edu/chimera/data/tutorials/emfit09/emfit.html

On 4/12/21 9:25 AM, shubhashish chakraborty wrote:
Hi,
Thank you for a reply.
I am not working with cryo-EM but it's an X-ray diffraction map.
A similar kind of problem I am facing in chimera, so what could be done?

Thank you

Shubhashish Chakraborty
PhD Research Scholar (SRF)
Varma Lab
Structural and Molecular biology Lab
Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC)
Khargar, Navi Mumbai