Hi Arun,

I am able to run your script (run ELM_ellipsoid.py) in PyMOL without reported
errors or warnings,
and it displays an ellipsoid centered on the hardwired position in the script.
It looks like you
need to edit the script to supply the center of mass of your structure, the
lengths of the semi-axes
and the orientation of the ellipsoid via three Eulerian angles.

Please be more explicit about what is the "intended" result.
Do you really want the geodesic surfaces in Diffusion_Geometry.png?
The result in ROTDIFF_Ellipsoid looks better.
You can tweak the parameter settings in makeEllipsoid() to make the triangles
smaller so that
the surface is smoother.

Best regards,

Blaine

Blaine Mooers, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, College of Medicine
Director of the Laboratory of Biomolecular Structure and Function
Academic Director, Biomolecular Structure Core, COBRE in Structural Biology
Full Member, Cancer Biology Program, Stephenson Cancer Center

Mailing Address:
975 NE 10th Street, BRC 466
Oklahoma City, OK 73104-5419
Office: 405-271-8300 Lab: 405-271-8312