Thank you very much,Ali!
just one question: when I do the surface calculations using bash
script operating with the command lines of the pymol it produces
correctly pse session with the surfaces. BUT if I save an image using
png, the surface is totally absent. Here are my commands directly from
the shell script:

$pymol -c -d "
from pymol import cmd
cmd.load('${results}/${output}_${lig_name}_${receptor}_rep${i}.pdb')
cmd.show( 'surface', '${output}* and polymer within 15 of ${output}*
and not polymer' )
cmd.set( 'transparency', '0.5' )
cmd.save('${vizu}/${output}_${lig_name}_rep${i}.pse')
cmd.png('${vizu}/${output}_${lig_name}_rep${i}.png',width=${image},height=${image},dpi=50,ray=0)
"
As the result of this workflow,  the surface is present in the PSE
file but not in the png image. Otherwise when I save png directly from
the pymol's GUI the surface is well captured on the png as well. What
should I include in my script ?