Dear Pymol community,

I have a question about alignment module of Pymol. I have two different pdb
ids and each have about 100 amino acid long. I would like to align the
specific parts of these proteins and see both how the rest of the proteins
and also these specific parts superimpose with each other. In other words,
if I align the proteins based on their 20-30 amino acids, I would like to
first see what the RMSD is for these specific regions (20-30 aa) and then
the RMSD of the rest (1-20 and 30-100) is. I truly appreciate your
suggestions and guidance on this. Thank you!

Have a great week/weekend,
Ecem