Hello PyMOL support team,

I am unable to install the post-translational modification (PyTM) plugin in
my PyMOL. If I try to copy-paste the PyMOLwiki or the respective repository
URL in the given box under the "Install new plugins" tab (Plugin manager),
it shows some error (...sscl:504, 1407742e...etc.). I would appreciate it
if you could kindly assist me in sorting this out. I am using the
educational version of PyMOL on Windows.

Thank you in advance.

Sincerely,
Mily.

Dr. Mily Bhattacharya, Ph.D.

Assistant Professor
School of Chemistry and Biochemistry,

Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology (Deemed to be University),
Thapar Technology Campus, Post Box No. 32, Bhadson Road.
Patiala - 147004, Punjab, India.

Email: mily.bhattacha...@thapar.edu and mil...@gmail.com
Homepage: https://sites.google.com/site/milybhattacharyamohali/home
ORCID: http://orcid.org/0000-0003-2670-6709