Hi1

Tess Chu wrote:
This works as expected.  Those ports on the Second Life simulators are
currently only internal ports and in order to publicly expose these web
services, we would have to wrap caps around it, and make that part of
the protocol.  We did a whiteboard discussion of how agent domain
-region domain trust is established, but have not yet done the design or
begin the implementation on that yet.

Ah ok, I thought that might not matter on the test grid ;-)
But it stops me unfortunately from finishing my agent domain implementation. What I might do now is to get OpenSim with Zha's patch and try to do this locally.

As I saw from the OpenSim code, is it only rez_avatar what is used and not request_rez_avatar?

Thanks for the explanation!

-- Christian

--
Christian Scholz                         video blog: http://comlounge.tv