Te ubuntu 15.04 is not a long term support and I remeber last year when installing pyopencl to have lot of problems to install pyopencl on 15.04 because python-pyopencl add some complicated thing with some nvidia package.
Now in unbutu 16.04 which is LTS everything is OK with opencl stack.

And you can chose either

sudo apt-get install python-pyopencl
or
sudo pip instal pyopencl