hi

It turns out POCL doesn't implement clLinkProgram, and their code is way
over my head (I've never written LLVM before), so I'm curious how essential
clLinkProgram is to PyOpenCL? If they aren't implementing it but providing
a usable CL lib, maybe a workaround can be done.

They also state that it's not compiling on Windows, but I can look into
that.

Marmaduke