thank you,
So, I will start softly with opencl…

I was hoping I could avoid the opencl/c++ step. that’s usually a big python
advantage. I don’t have any clear difficulty yet, I was just planning to
introduce some concepts and syntaxes and play with some codes (I have several
Markov Chains - pymc3 codes for instance) and then debug a more elaborate
pipeline.
for example I’ve seen there are several ways for opening a context while I
don’t even know why having context is required...

Stéphane