It seems that virtualenv project got neglected for too long and I would
like to help cleaning its github presence a little bit.

Having bugs opened in 2011 which were both incomplete and obsolete that
were not closed is something common on virtualenv. Also the same applies to
PRs which are ignored for very long time.

I don't ask for PYPI release rights, only for possibility to close issues,
add/change labels and review rights on github. I will also watch the entire
project and try to reply quickly.

I can provide full support for Unix like platforms (Linux and MacOS). I do
have a lot of Windows experience but I would prefer to avoid having to
start my own VM, being without one for more than an year and I don't want
to relapse ;)

Considering that the only other maintainer that I seen active recently
(Paul Moore) is more Windows centric, I think that my help would be
appreciated.

For those not knowing me, I have 10+ years of Python, maintain few packages
(all under pycontribs org) and work for Red Hat OpenStack. I would focus
mostly on CI and automation, as that the only safe way to assure/improve
product quality, manual testing is ... for those that can afford the time.
(feel free to google me)

Thanks
Sorin (ssbarnea on github)