Three weeks later and I still see that the virtualenv mailinglist has no
messages and that we struggle to get reviews and merges into virtualenv
project.

I managed to persuade other contributors to review PRs but without help
from someone that has the ability to merge them we cannot really deliver
much.

One example would be https://github.com/pypa/virtualenv/pull/1087 which is
improving CI testing, was reviewed but not merged because it seems that
apparently there is nobody to available to do it.

I project needs attention in order to evolve and at leas two people that
can at least review PRs, so I am refreshing my proposal: I am willing to be
one of those that would nurture virtualenv so we don't see more complaints
from other users.

Anyone else willing to join that effort, even just as a reviewer it would
be very useful?

Thanks
Sorin