Hi.

I'm having a similar problem. I have an application that uses gstreamer to
stream video, and I'm displaying the ImageItem to a GraphicsLayoutWidget. I
have another GraphicsLayoutWidget that has a  HistogramLutItem. Sometimes
the ViewBox containing the ImageItem freezes. It doesn't even respond to
mouse events. The histogram is still live, and I can see from that that the
image data is being updated. If I just resize my main window, the ViewBox
refreshes to the last captured frame, but is still not live.  Disconnecting
my camera and reconnection doesn't fix this. I have to exit the application
and restart.

This problem seems to crop up randomly, but it happens often enough that I
need to track this down, but I don't know how. I'm fairly new to pyqtgraph
an Qt in general.

I'm using Python 3.4, pyqtgraph 0.10.0, and PyQt5.

Thanks for any help.
Tim