I'm using Plot item and plotting several plots in one window.
But, I want to change the size of specific viewboxes with dragging it's
margin(perimeter). The same with you enlarge the window with dragging mouse
cursor.
I'm wondering If I could do that.
(Enlarging window makes all graphs in the window to be enlarged so it
doesn't count)

Any tip on implementing above one?

Also, when I enlarge my window, the image breaks down(carshes). Some weird
white noises flashes(although it disappears soon).
How should I treat this problem?

Thank you!