Thank you for responding. The capture rate will match the frame rate and
processing. So, I expect there to be 25-30 (frame rate) values per second.
Its a very simple python app. I do not think I even need to date/time
variable on the second (x) axis - maybe a nice to have. I just want to show
eye aspect ratio (fluctuations) on the y axis over time (e.g. 60 second
demo). I can do this in matplotlib, but the graphs don't look as cool as
pyqtgraph.