Hi everyone!

I'm working on a dissertation involving evolved neural controllers for robots. I have my experiment running on my own computer, but on my school's computers, I get the traceback shown below. Each robot is meant to react to one of several sets of input based on the output value of a "threshold" neuron. I'm accomplishing this by making a deepcopy() of the network for each possible input, running them, and comparing the network output to determine which sets of input I should pass into the actual propagation. When I try this on the school's servers, I get this:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/lib64/python2.4/copy.py", line 336, in _reconstruct
        y = callable(*args)
File "/usr/lib64/python2.4/site-packages/Numeric/Numeric.py", line 539, in array_constructor
        x.shape = shape
ValueError: total size of new array must be unchanged

Where should I be looking for the bug here? In Numeric, copy.py, or the Python install itself? Is there a recommended way of copying the neural networks in Conx?

Thanks in advance
Dave