Hello,

I'm looking for simple examples or explainers on how to do event filtering in
PySide6.  A google search result for:
pyside6 event filter examples
has as first result:
https://doc.qt.io/qtforpython/overviews/eventsandfilters.html#event-filters

But I have the feeling that this content represents some incomplete translation
of C++ code and its description (the code has opening braces "{" and the text
refers to true/false instead of True/False), so I'm not sure how much to trust
this material.

I may be in the minority of PySide users in not having used Qt before, with
only glancing interactions with C++, as I look to PySide as a better way to
make guis for Python code.  These documentation glitches make me think I'm
missing some other resources that are more specifically about PySide6.  Any
advice?

Thank you,
Gordon