Hello,

As a PySide user I was also looking into this since:
- I can't use Nuitka because of a bug with
Astropy https://github.com/astropy/astropy/issues/15069
- PyInstaller can quickly become a nightmare to work with
- AppImages are easy to build but users have to find them
- Flatpak has FlatHub that makes distribution even simpler (compared to
standalone executable)

I looked quickly into Flatpak to see what it takes to package a PySide
application and I agree it could be simpler.
So I would be an happy user of tool that simplify PySide app Flatpak
creation, I might also be happy to help (within my limited free
time...).

Alexis.