Hi!

I didn't/don't have time at the moment. But besides a minor issue there isn't anything to do on the plugin.

In pytest itself we would have to replace the function calls with using the warnings module and gather those. We likely want to present pytest internal deprecations differently from in test warnings (the thing pytest-warnings does atm but doesn't separate).

Regards,
Florian Schulze