I don't think it's urgent at all. The plugin works and pytest deprecations are visible since 3.0, the rest is just nice to have.

Regards,
Florian Schulze

On 22 Sep 2016, at 12:30, Ronny Pfannschmidt wrote:

Hi Florian,

thanks for the update.

im currently not too familiar with the internals myself

it seems like it will be slightly tricky to get right right,
as such i'd like to defer to 3.2 than end up in trouble right now

-- Ronny