Hi All,

Google unfortunately has a knack of presenting prospective Python users who need to work with Excel files with information that is now really rather out of date.

To try and help with this, I've setup a small website at:

http://www.python-excel.org

...to try and list the latest recommended ways of working with Excel files in Python.

If you work with excel files in Python, then please take a look and let me know what you think.

cheers,

Chris

PS: If anyone reading this has a python-related blog, it might help Google if you could post a short entry about this new site.

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk