On Mon, Oct 10, 2016 at 12:19 PM, Steve Holden <st...@holdenweb.com> wrote:

> So, having tried to get the party started, what's everyone else working on?

I'm working on defining clear goals in the writing space for myself.
I'm scattered on multiple personal writing projects, in various stages
of completion. One I thought was completed until I reread it and
determined it was utter crap, so I'm revising it. Another is a blog
that requires a backlog of material. Another is transcribing 32 years
of personal journals into some digital format with inline comments
from the "today" version of me :)

None of my current writing projects are technical (though the blog is
about leading technical teams). I'm doing technical *work* in terms of
keeping up to speed on various technical fronts, but I'm not to the
point of writing about them. I miss that kind of writing, truth be
told.

I have to say, it's good to see the names of old friends in my inbox again :)
brian

--
Brian K. Jones
My Blog          http://www.protocolostomy.com