On Mon, Oct 10, 2016, Steve Holden wrote:
> So, having tried to get the party started, what's everyone else working on?

Mostly out of Python these days, focusing on learning to be a square
dance caller.  But if anyone has an interest in picking up _Effective
Python_, I'd be happy to turn over what I've done so far in exchange for
a small co-author credit (don't care about royalties unless I end up
putting in more work).
Aahz (a...@pythoncraft.com)           <*>         http://www.pythoncraft.com/

"...if I were on life-support, I'd rather have it run by a Gameboy than a
Windows box."  --Cliff Wells, comp.lang.python, 3/13/2002
Python-authors mailing list