15.05.18 14:51, Ned Deily пише:
This is it! We are down to THE FINAL WEEK for 3.7.0! Please get your
feature fixes, bug fixes, and documentation updates in before
2018-05-21 ~23:59 Anywhere on Earth (UTC-12:00). That's about 7 days
from now. We will then tag and produce the 3.7.0 release candidate.
Our goal continues been to be to have no changes between the release
candidate and final; AFTER NEXT WEEK'S RC1, CHANGES APPLIED TO THE 3.7
BRANCH WILL BE RELEASED IN 3.7.1. Please double-check that there are
no critical problems outstanding and that documentation for new
features in 3.7 is complete (including NEWS and What's New items), and
that 3.7 is getting exposure and tested with our various platorms and
third-party distributions and applications. Those of us who are
participating in the development sprints at PyCon US 2018 here in
Cleveland can feel the excitement building as we work through the
remaining issues, including completing the "What's New in 3.7"
document and final feature documentation. (We wish you could all be
here.)

Is it possible to add yet one beta instead?

CI was broken for few latest days, tests are not passed on my computer still (and fail on some buildbots), updating What's New exposed new features which need additional testing (and maybe fixing or reverting), and I'm not comfortable about some changes which would be harder to fix after the release.