On 8/1/2018 8:32 PM, Mariatta Wijaya wrote:
    I think it would also be a good idea to include core developers
    of other Python implementations in such a document, in
    separate sections, e.g. for Jython, IronPython, PyPy,
    Stackless, etc

Hmm, I don't think it is should be our (CPython) responsibility to keep track and maintain the list of the core devs of alternate Python implementations. Don't they have their own community / website? They have their own repo, bug tracker, governance model, and everything, right?

Agreed. We have a hard enough time keeping track of our own core developers.

For our core devs, can't we just say that the CPython core devs are those with commit bits on the CPython repo? I realize that will eliminate some people who have been core developers and never moved to github, but if they bring it to our attention, we can add them easily enough.

Eric