Antoine noted the same lack of transparency at
https://discuss.python.org/t/2019-steering-council-election-results/824/3?u=ewdurbin.

Ultimately I chose to initial publish results ASAP at the minimum granularity
necessary given that there wasn’t direction on what level of detail should be
published. I agree that transparency is key here, but as it wasn’t specified on
in 8016/13/8100 I went with what we have.

I can open a PR to 8100 with detailed results if no objections are heard.

-Ernest W. Durbin III