Hi,

I've marked #45 as resolved, since the FileSession class has been checked in for a while now. We only need a bit of documentation, but a few seconds of source browsing can help an adventurous user to see how to use FileSession. Now, what should we do about the new req.get_session() API ? Is it ready for release now ?

This leaves use with #8 and #54, which are both related to importing issues. Therefore I suggest we move those issues to mod_python 3.3 and try to release 3.2 ASAP... A lot of bug fixes have been waiting 9 months or so to be fixed "officially".

Regards,
Nicolas