Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy wrote:

On Thu, 28 Jul 2005, Nicolas Lehuen wrote:

Note that there are 29 unscheduled issues :

http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&mode=hide&sorter/order=DESC&sorter/field=priority&resolutionIds=-1&pid=10640&fixfor=-1

Maybe some of them should be included in the 3.2 release ?

My inclanation is to just release whatever we have, and mark it as a beta release. The last "true" release was 3.1.3 in Feb 2004, which makes it 18 months (if my math is correct)....

Grisha

I've either commited fixes or have fixes ready for 6 or 8 of those issues. Also there some that don't apply to 3.2 (eg website or mailing list issues). Must run right now but will make a list this evening of issues which can be closed.

Jim