Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy wrote:

On Mon, 15 Aug 2005, Graham Dumpleton wrote:

Does this imply no more fixes for outstanding problems even though
the necessary patches have been posted up on JIRA. Eg,.

If we stick to the schedule, then yes.

 http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MODPYTHON-12

The patch for this one would have eliminated the last workaround
that I keep having to propagate in my code, even though the
minimum requirement for my code was going to be to have 3.2.

Guess I'll have to go back and put the workaround in again until

But you have an opportunity to vote -1 on the new tarball because of this issue (the rules are that anyone on this list can vote).

It does not look like a major patch. The diff is only a few lines. I can commit it as the last act before shoving the beta out the door today.

Jim