I think we should aim for the second beta release in the next couple of days. I have a few questions and a list of outstanding issues.

Name of tarball: mod_python-3.2.1b.tgz?
Also, I assume a new branch called tags/release-3.2.1-BETA will be created in subversion, correct?

Outstanding issues:

1. flex
Fix is ready to commit pending some feedback on the warning message generated by configure.

2. MacOS compile
   Fixed in svn trunk.

3. Eliminate creation of mod_python_so.so in non-windows environments.
   Fix is ready to commit.

4. Fix segfault + memory leaks detailed in:
  http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MODPYTHON-75
  http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MODPYTHON-60
Boyan's patch detailed in MODPYTHON-75 seems to fix both of these. Fix is ready to commit.

5. http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MODPYTHON-72
   Fix still required.

6. Publisher bug in 3.2 BETA, detailed by Graham in python-dev message posted 2005-08-21.
   Fix still required.

I haven't looked at the code involved in items 5 and 6, but hopefully the fixes will be fairly trivial.

Regards,
Jim