On 01/09/2005, at 6:19 AM, Jim Gallacher wrote:

Hey Gang,

I think we are ready for the 3.2.1b release. If there are no objections in the next 24 hours I'll create the package and make the announcement on python-dev.

Sounds good.

I'll always be hoping to sneak in just one moreĀ change (eg. MODPYTHON-73),
but realities are that I have to stop at some point. :-)

BTW, I will be traveling for a few weeks from this weekend and at times
will be disconnected from the Internet and at other times will only have
basic dial-up access, so you might not hear from me too much during
that period.

Maybe I'll use the time to dream about writing a book. ;-)

Graham