Well, if I've understood Jim's mail, apart from the new MODPYTHON-77, we're all set.

Regards,
Nicolas

2005/9/6, Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

I've been away this weekend - just got back, but I'm too busy to try to
read all the multiple-interpreter related comments. I guess my question is
- can someone provide a quick summary of how far we are from 3.2.1b test
tarbal?

Thanks!

Grisha