I thought I'd it a shot on minotaur as well.

Poking around a bit reveals that the default apache is indeed 1.3. It looks like there might be a viable apache2 hiding in /usr/local/apache2-install/www.apache.org/current.

eg ./configure --with-apxs=/usr/local/apache2-install/www.apache.org/current/apxs

Unfortunately, I'm getting the same errors as Grisha reported starting with:
mod_python.c:34: error: syntax error before '*' token

Regards,
Jim

Nicolas Lehuen wrote:
I tried to build it under minotaur as well, but "./configure" only
finds a 1.3.33 version of Apache, so I can't go further. I can't help
much here since I'm not used to FreeBSD...

Regards,
Nicolas