Graham Dumpleton wrote:
Others may know what you are talking about, but I plead ignorance. Can
you perhaps describe further what you are talking about, how it would be
used etc. A URL to stuff that could be read to understand similar things
would also help.

Graham
What I am trying to achieve:
I'm writing a module for our system for managing documents that're attached to records in our database, updates to these documents are recorded into the database along with what user made the user that made the edit, and various other information depending on what type of document (the system manages templates, and mailmerges with virtual .csv files pulling data from the database as well). The directory structure is entirely virtual, the structure on the servers is just a few directories for each type of file, and the files are named after their record in the database.
mod_dav implements hooks (see http://mailman.lyra.org/pipermail/dav-dev/2005-April/005926.html), but I'm not a C programmer, so I'd like a these hooks to be able to call python functions instead.
Hope that makes sense.

Thanks,
Matt
--

Matt Carpenter

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Evolve - Integrated Workflow for Recruitment

FCP Internet LTD

Unit 3, 52 Victoria Road,
Aldershot, Hampshire, GU11 1SS

 tel: +44 (0) 1252 333 344
 fax: +44 (0) 1252 333 348
efax: +44 (0) 8704 281 008

This message is confidential; Any unauthorised disclosure, use or dissemination, either whole or partial, is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of FCP Internet or its subsidiaries.