On 03/02/2006, at 4:48 AM, Daniel J. Popowich wrote:
My gut says any major release of mod_python be based on one
major.minor release lower than the currently available python.  So,
mod_python 3.2 is based on python 2.3; mod_python 3.3 will probably be
based on python 2.4 (because 2.5 will be out by then).

Unfortunately, we are going to be stuck with Python 2.3 for quite a while
probably. You stand to anger a lot of Mac OS X users, me included, if
Python 2.4 is required. This is because Apple still only ships 2.3.5 even
with its latest OS. It is looking to be a year before next OS from Apple
is out and adopted.

Graham