Daniel J. Popowich wrote ..
> PS
> If it's not obvious I'm gearing up to get way more involved...I've
> been waiting (patiently) for 3.2 to be released and jump in with new
> 3.3 development...I guess I'm chomping at the bit...

We probably want to defer until after 3.2.7 (final) is released to have
any serious discussion about what should constitute version 3.3, but
am still curious to know at this point where your interests in 3.3 lie.
Is it simply to help finish up eliminating all these known issues/bugs
or do you have other ideas in mind as to the direction of mod_python?

Graham