It looks good, which proves the power of RTFM. We should test it, of
course, to make sure subtleties like virtual host are taken into
account (the doc says so but the code knows better).

BTW, did we ever considered using SWIG to map the Apache API ? I know
it can be quite tricky to use, but it could be a real time saver.

Regards,
Nicolas