Graham Dumpleton wrote:
Is there any of these you would like me to do, perhaps 77, 94 or 137
since I am familiar with the code?

Not knowing what you are up to, wary of just going ahead and doing
any in case you are already doing it.

I had a customer app blow up on me right at the end of the work day, so the spare time I thought I had is rapidly burning away. I'm not likely to get to the mod_python stuff in the next 24 hours so go ahead.

Any hints on how to use subversion to merge diff automatically from
the other branch?

I'll send you my bash script off list. It's a little too ugly to be shown in public. ;)

Jim

Graham