Nicolas

Can you check out latest code from trunk in subversion and retest to
see if problem has gone away. I have made the req_auth_type and
req_requires tests both a bit more exact/resilient whereas before
they left out things which otherwise might need to be present in
a properly crafted handler which made use of such features.

Let me know if things look better and I will back port req_requires
changes to 3.2.x branch.

Thanks.

Graham

Graham Dumpleton wrote ..