Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy wrote:

> So far PyPache seems to be the winner. Terranium is second, Quetzalcoatl
> thrid.
>
> Let's say this vote closes on Wednesday, and please send in +1's for one
> name - statements like "I like both <blank> and <blank>" are hard to
> account for.

I'd like to vote for Quetzalcoatl.

I'd also like to say I think PyPache is _bad_ name - to me, the mangling
of "Apache" is awkward and unattractive. It's also not at all obvious
(at least, outside of a strong ASF context) that "pache" relates to
"apache" - therefore, without the supporting context, I'd mentally
assign the pronunciation "pie-pash" to the name.

For those reasons, I think Quetzalcoatl, Terrarium, or even Scales
despite its lack of searchability, would be preferable over PyPache.

Max.