Wow. I guess your code was broken and now you seem really upset. Go punch a
bag or something, and then propose something a little more constructive,
like adding a warning to the docs. I can assure you that there are many
people using apps written using Tkinter (e.g. IDLE) and there's a mailing
list as well (tkinter-disc...@python.org).

--
--Guido van Rossum (python.org/~guido)