On 2018-05-02 22:56, Josh Stephens wrote:
Hello list,

   If I may voice my opinion I would like to say that I just built an
application using Tkinter using python3. I used it because it was
included in python by default and I didn't have to using something
like PyQT or any other framework that was heavy. While I agree that
the docs can sometimes be confusing, I am not sure that it warrants
tossing it out. I am not even sure that my opinion gives much weight
but I figured I would just toss in a quick here is my vote and my
story about using Tkinter with SqlAlchemy and Py2App to build a native
Mac OS X app as of last month.

I have a few applications that use tkiner. Whilst it has its limitations, it's too useful to throw out.

It's a battery, not a power station, but batteries have their uses.